Nation Game

the forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nation Game 4: Diplomacy (Setting/Fluff) Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

So, how do I, um ... enforce ... peace?

View user profile
The Fist wrote:So, how do I, um ... enforce ... peace?

Crippling addiction, obviously.

View user profile
Heh. I guess being a resource whore can pay off.
Right now I'm just waiting for the next war to start up so I can join a side in exchange for future allies. I have no specific grudge at this point.
Basically what I'm doing right now is waiting for House Lanun to make its move due to being boxed in, and react to that.
If the general plan is to win the diplo game, then Allies will help a lot.

View user profile
The Fist wrote:Heh. I guess being a resource whore can pay off.
Right now I'm just waiting for the next war to start up so I can join a side in exchange for future allies. I have no specific grudge at this point.
Basically what I'm doing right now is waiting for House Lanun to make its move due to being boxed in, and react to that.
If the general plan is to win the diplo game, then Allies will help a lot.

You've already seen it, if you open your eyes....

I see
Your eyes are open
Wear no disguise for me
Come into the open

When it's cold (When it's cold) outside (outside)
Am I here in vain?
Hold on to the night
There will be no shame

Always, I wanna be with you
And make believe with you
And live in harmony, harmony oh love
(Always) I wanna be with you
(Always)

Melting the ice for me
Jump into the ocean
Hold back the tide, I see
Your love in motion

Am I here in vain?
Hold on to the night
There will be no shame

And make believe with you (Always)
(Always) I wanna be with you (Always)
And make believe with you (Always)
(Always)

Am I here in vain?
Hold on to the night (When it's cold in the night)
(Where the new love grows) There will be no shame (no shame)

And live in harmony, harmony oh love (the leaves are falling down)
And live in harmony, harmony oh love (all the leaves are falling down
And live in harmony, harmony oh love (all the leaves are falling down)

View user profile
The Fist declares war on House Lanun.
Terms of surrender are no more goddamn Robot Unicorn Attack references. Razz

View user profile
The Fist wrote:The Fist declares war on House Lanun.
Terms of surrender are no more goddamn Robot Unicorn Attack references. Razz

Only if we can live in harmony afterwards.

View user profile
Rolling Eyes
FireBlaze wrote:We can live in HarMONY HARMONY OH LOVE! with our unicorns, while you can simply test cosmetics or whatever you do with unicorns in your land. Fair deal?
*twitch*
*twitch*

View user profile

kobo1d

Katherine Illumin (once famous for disappearing completely for several months) has been appointed Minister of Truth. She will be responsible for international news media, entertainment, the fine arts and educational books.

Soon after, House Lanun is no longer recognized by the government, being reclassified as Pirate Lunatics in all international media.

Kane Zicom has been appointed Minister of Love. His duties will be primarily to instill love for the government in the many people of Mars.

View user profile
kobo1d wrote:Katherine Illumin (once famous for disappearing completely for several months) has been appointed Minister of Truth. She will be responsible for international news media, entertainment, the fine arts and educational books.

Soon after, House Lanun is no longer recognized by the government, being reclassified as Pirate Lunatics in all international media.

Kane Zicom has been appointed Minister of Love. His duties will be primarily to instill love for the government in the many people of Mars.

kobo1d wrote:

kobo1d wrote:
His duties will be primarily to instill love

kobo1d wrote:
love

kobo1d wrote:
harmony

View user profile
Words cannot express just how much I am going to war with you right now.
Seriously.

View user profile
The Hooded Brothers find all of the peace and harmony glowing from the parties of there western allies, and find it offensive to there culture. The word soon meets the Hall of Justices and they declare a vote to go to war with the House of Lanun. The vote passes by a 9.9/10 decision. Any people found with Lanun background are to be hunted and killed. The entire border goes into lockdown in the west. Bunkers are to be built as a result of the preparations along with the warning of Solar Flares. Propaganda is distributed with the slogan "Unicorns are bad for business, but Guns aren’t" Encouraging people to gather arms and prepare for war. Industry is being put into full flux, and is powered by the drugs given to them by the Fist.

(War is declared on the House of Lanun, terms of surrender, "Cut the unicorn crap Laughing " and "I want some western land Smile ")

And also, the House of the Dove sends a congratulations to Katherine Illumin, for being appointed to Minister if Truth, and sends a gift of five gold as a gif and good wishes to the House of Illumin, in hopes that “peaceful” interactions can proceed.

View user profile
Kane is intrigued by this peace and harmony you speak of, Zicom tank divisions are sent into House L.'s land to search for there secret of this "harmony" to better love our government we must all be at "harmony" together

Terms of surrender, WE WILL FIND, CAPTURE, AND DISSECT the robot unicorn to discover its sources of "harmony" until then, Zicom will devastate House L.'s lands

on a more up beat note, all T-62s have been replaced by predator tanks

View user profile
Why settle for harmony when you can have amphetamines, benzene, cocaine, dope, ecstasy, and fire-water? I mean, you'd need glycerol first before you could get harmony.

View user profile
The Hooded Brothers asks for the blue prints of the Predator Tank, so that it can be incorporated into its Armored Legions. In exchange for two gold.

Also a President has been Elected to be the leader of The Hooded Brothers, named “My Lord” by his people and “Lord of the Brothers” from outsiders. He also declares that his nation is now named The House of Brothers.

A new rifle is being issued to the Brothers armies, The Sta-52 LAR.

Along with an extended barrel version of the gun for long range purposes.

Also a new submachine gun is issued, the name is the Sta-79 SRA.

Several camouflage covers are available for the weapons.

Along with the new guns, new Armored Carapaces are being developed.
Twisted Evil

View user profile
Zicom would wish to trade blueprints of the predator tank for the blueprints of your newest rifle, our infantry need updated and modern assault rifles currently

The Sta-52 LAR. in specific

View user profile
The Sta-52 LAR blue prints are being shiped at the moment, in exchange for the tank blue prints, which will soon be in mass production.

Thank you Zicom for this deal. Very Happy

View user profile
ThePlankO'wood wrote:The Sta-52 LAR blue prints are being shiped at the moment, in exchange for the tank blue prints, which will soon be in mass production.

Thank you Zicom for this deal. Very Happy

thank you, for because of this deal, the bottom line will be reached in military production

View user profile
Eh, pictures are fun!

View user profile
House Lanun is willing to drop the unicorn shit as long as we can all agree to live in love under the Par-- House Illumin

View user profile
FireBlaze wrote:House Lanun is willing to drop the unicorn shit as long as we can all agree to live in love under the Par-- House Illumin

Bump/Addition- I'll agree to stop referencing Robot Unicorn Attack as long as we stop ganging up on one state at a time. Because that's really no fun guys.

View user profile
FireBlaze wrote:Bump/Addition- I'll agree to stop referencing Robot Unicorn Attack as long as we stop ganging up on one state at a time. Because that's really no fun guys.
Zerg, assemble and roll out!

Here's the battle plan!

View user profile
The Hall of Justices has voted that the Hooded Brothers are ending the war aqainst the House of Lanun because at the moment I see no gain for me now. But on the term that the land captured is kept under Brother Hood control.

View user profile
Lord of the Brothers wrote:But I only rolled for a Zicom territory once on acciedent, but hes been rolling for me an awfull lot, and its begining to bug me...
Yeah, being an ally with someone is a good way to spend a lot of time around them.
And spending a lot of time around someone is a good way for one of you to be irritated.
And being irriated is a good way to be an enemy with someone.
So in many ways, allegiences are counter-productive. ^^;

View user profile
Eh, its politics, what can you do? Very Happy

View user profile
The Fist wrote:
Lord of the Brothers wrote:But I only rolled for a Zicom territory once on acciedent, but hes been rolling for me an awfull lot, and its begining to bug me...
Yeah, being an ally with someone is a good way to spend a lot of time around them.
And spending a lot of time around someone is a good way for one of you to be irritated.
And being irriated is a good way to be an enemy with someone.
So in many ways, allegiences are counter-productive. ^^;

i haven't had an updated map to look at until now...

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum