Nation Game

the forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nation Game 4: OOC General

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:20 pm

I'm willing to join the next game provided that someone is designated map-updater and rule-keeper.

Not it.

View user profile http://nationgame.forum-motion.com

102 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:37 pm

not it...

View user profile

103 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:06 pm

Totally not it.

View user profile

104 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:21 pm

HEY GUYS I JUST GOT AN IDEA

We've been playing Dawn of Worlds on /tg/ and I think it might work here, with some modifications to the way the turns play, of course. It would be a nice change of pace from NationGame, and would get some fresh blood in here.

Honolulu, I don't suppose I could convince you to give us a subforum for it?

Additionally, I am officially dropping out of this game. If this doesn't set off a chain reaction of drop-outs that ends the game, then my territory is to be divided equally between Zicom and the Fist, with the exception of ten territories which go to Illumin.

on an unrelated note, i would like to say that i find medieval fantasy to be better than pseudo-scifi for nation game

View user profile

105 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:46 pm

The Fist wrote:
Premier Cherdenko wrote:
Additionally, I am officially dropping out of this game.
Declaring war on Black Organisation to grab me some delicious 4-lands-per-turn before he times out due to being AFK!
Dat b. farao

my resources:
3a, 2b, 5c, 5d, 14e, 5f native.

a,b,c,d,e,f -> reserved for self
a,b,c,d,e,f -> Lanun
a,d,e,f -> People's united front (these players are still missing b)
d,c,e,f -> Zicom
d,c,e,f -> Hooded brothers
4e -> sect of light (missing a,b,f)
5e,c -> house Illumin
You have the rights to half of my land.
Well half of what's left after 10 territories are given to kobo1d.

Additionally, I don't have a dissolution timer because I quit. So my nation is already dissolved. Very Happy

View user profile

106 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:48 pm

I declare, no I IMPLORE I get Zicoms half!

View user profile

107 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:49 pm

Lord of the Brothers wrote:I declare, no I IMPLORE I get Zicoms half!

ahem...

View user profile

108 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:50 pm

Premier Cherdenko wrote:HEY GUYS I JUST GOT AN IDEA

We've been playing Dawn of Worlds on /tg/ and I think it might work here, with some modifications to the way the turns play, of course. It would be a nice change of pace from NationGame, and would get some fresh blood in here.

Honolulu, I don't suppose I could convince you to give us a subforum for it?

Additionally, I am officially dropping out of this game. If this doesn't set off a chain reaction of drop-outs that ends the game, then my territory is to be divided equally between Zicom and the Fist, with the exception of ten territories which go to Illumin.

on an unrelated note, i would like to say that i find medieval fantasy to be better than pseudo-scifi for nation game

why thank you kind sir, you are a scholar and a gentleman

View user profile

109 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:52 pm

damn it guys why are we still putting OOC in the turn thread

you guys know that's not what it's for

View user profile

110 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:56 pm

I feel my Pink demands of noledge are very fluffy thank you. lol. I'll change my stupid posting habits to here, thanks. cheers

View user profile

111 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:53 pm

kobo1d

View user profile

112 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:06 pm

So, nobody played there turn yet... does that mean game over?

View user profile

113 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:40 am

kobo1d

Lord of the Brothers wrote:Well, true, Its a shame the game this forum was made for died and is being replaced...

No one has a monopoly on starting a new game. If you want to start a new game, start organizing one.

View user profile

114 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:44 am

This is my second game taht was ended early! I would much rather have a vetren set it up, instead of the person who got the "crappy game" twice. Neutral

View user profile

115 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:49 am

I'm down for playing whatever this game is, it has alot of posts so I assume its fun.

View user profile

116 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:26 am

Me and my friend are still brain storming so help would be gladly taken.

View user profile

117 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:00 am

Lord of the Brothers wrote:Me and my friend are still brain storming so help would be gladly taken.

Just read up on this game, it looks pretty fly. What is it you and your bud are brain storming on? New features or someshit like that.

View user profile

118 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:39 pm

You asked for a veteran and i have answered how may i serve?

View user profile

119 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:44 pm

Well we decided, or are pretty well dedicated to an extremely fluffy, economical, space age game. So we would need a Star Map, a changing economic system(Which we decided would work of supply and demand, and that I would have it covered but we may need a price chart), a war and colonization system. Really every thing that would make a game like this work. But nothings set in stone, so if your interested in helping, I can give you more planned details on the game, and hopefully "Start" setting things in stone.

View user profile

120 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:55 pm

Lord of the Brothers wrote:Well we decided, or are pretty well dedicated to an extremely fluffy, economical, space age game. So we would need a Star Map, a changing economic system(Which we decided would work of supply and demand, and that I would have it covered but we may need a price chart), a war and colonization system. Really every thing that would make a game like this work. But nothings set in stone, so if your interested in helping, I can give you more planned details on the game, and hopefully "Start" setting things in stone.

That sounds pretty tight. Yeah im interested in helping out. Converting this games rules to a space game wouldn't be so hard. Just replace the territories with star systems/planets. The warfare part would be a little tricky though. You could convert this games dice rolling mechanism.

View user profile

121 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:10 pm

Have you seen megacorp quest? You could do something like that, but have each player be a competing megacorp. I'd require a lot of organizational skills, but It would also be awesome if you manage to pull it off.

View user profile

122 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:13 pm

FireBlaze wrote:Have you seen megacorp quest? You could do something like that, but have each player be a competing megacorp. I'd require a lot of organizational skills, but It would also be awesome if you manage to pull it off.

What is it like in space or some shit?

View user profile

123 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:00 pm

I bet his new NationGame will be for people who are too casual to play Dawn of Worlds.

View user profile

124 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:11 pm

mine?

View user profile

125 Re: Nation Game 4: OOC General on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:08 pm

TheAlphaAndOmega wrote:mine?

I'm 98% sure Premier is referring to how Lord of the brothers didn't want to play dawn of worlds and Premier calling him a casual and so hes saying that this new game is gonna be for casuals who couldn't play dawn of worlds.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum