Nation Game

the forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Nation Game 3.2

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 25]

526 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue May 04, 2010 12:37 am

Hoarding Uranium, last time I checked.
Anyway what's this Sam business? Probably some Peninsula bs that I ignored and/or forgot about. Oh well. If you need my support, I've got 3 armies on standby.
Crazy peninsula politics ... it's outside my Giving a damn radius, but I'll throw armies at whatever the Comintern attacks to help out if they need me.

View user profile

527 Onward to war on Tue May 04, 2010 12:53 am

As the Thought of lasting peace still drifted about the IRAs homeland there was a sudden rush of screams and yelling as soldgers ran from there homes wepons in hand ready for the sudden war that has emerged from the south."Sir Sir war has been declaired on SAM By the Fenian Brotherhood and the JCU. what shall we do."
The sudden air of peace was lost as O'Donnell stood on the front steps of the city hall speaking in a booming voice.
"Boys, Today is a day the war cannot be avoided. we will march tword the battle as an army of 4 units. The 52 Dublin Guard will stay behind to defend our homelands. On ward to war and may we all come home."

View user profile

528 Onward to war on Tue May 04, 2010 12:53 am

The member 'scarecrow' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Six Faces' : 3, 4, 2, 5

View user profile

529 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue May 04, 2010 1:33 am

I sure am glad I don't have to face any opponents in my southern corner of the map! I've got my Non-aggression pacts with the Free Gaucho Homeland and the NPU (though I think that NPU one expires in 4 turns, I'll have to renew it) and I'm peacefully expansioning. ... Well, I would be if someone didn't point me at japan. Razz

View user profile

530 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue May 04, 2010 1:48 pm

kobo1d

avatar
Moderator
No one read the rules the whole fucking game.

Step 0: Before you may attack another player, you must declare war and give some sort of reason for the war. The defender may either accept the attacker's terms (if there are any), or go to war.

Step 1: Player declares what player they are attacking/defending (and it should make geographical sense).

I don't care anymore. Take my undefended lands.

View user profile

531 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue May 04, 2010 2:15 pm

kobo1d wrote:No one read the rules the whole fucking game.

Step 0: Before you may attack another player, you must declare war and give some sort of reason for the war. The defender may either accept the attacker's terms (if there are any), or go to war.

Step 1: Player declares what player they are attacking/defending (and it should make geographical sense).

I don't care anymore. Take my undefended lands.

Step 0, Declare war and give some reason,
reason- commie gorillas spreading communism, no terms offered... a fight to the death, is all it is

Step 1: the Gorillas are in your back yard...

both answered

View user profile

532 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue May 04, 2010 2:44 pm

Disease it is a nasty word, but this wolrd is covered in it.... Alchoholics, Communists, Slant-Eyes, Jews, Negroes... they must be eradicated.....
We add all five of our armies in support of SAM.... You may question my judgement, but you cannot question my military power. If i win this war, im coming for the Zulus next.

View user profile

533 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue May 04, 2010 2:44 pm

The member 'Kaiser Arger' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Six Faces' : 2, 5, 5, 4

View user profile

534 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue May 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Why must you attack the innocent, your eyes seem to be filled with the same hatred ive seen in the beginning stages of the dead hitler. Do you wish to set flame to the innocent and kill me, so be it, but i will be back. My people will rebel even after my voice and figure is gone. I take great offence to this after all you have teached my soliders, and the Trading The Frail "Monty". This is how you treat me?

View user profile

535 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue May 04, 2010 3:40 pm

Shaka Zulu wrote:Why must you attack the innocent, your eyes seem to be filled with the same hatred ive seen in the beginning stages of the dead hitler. Do you wish to set flame to the innocent and kill me, so be it, but i will be back. My people will rebel even after my voice and figure is gone. I take great offence to this after all you have teached my soliders, and the Trading The Frail "Monty". This is how you treat me?

Silence inferior, you cannot pretend to comprhend the kaisers masterplan, you will fall but only AFTER i am done with the war defending SAM

View user profile

536 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue May 04, 2010 6:58 pm

Kaiser Arger wrote:
Shaka Zulu wrote:Why must you attack the innocent, your eyes seem to be filled with the same hatred ive seen in the beginning stages of the dead hitler. Do you wish to set flame to the innocent and kill me, so be it, but i will be back. My people will rebel even after my voice and figure is gone. I take great offence to this after all you have teached my soliders, and the Trading The Frail "Monty". This is how you treat me?

Silence inferior, you cannot pretend to comprhend the kaisers masterplan, you will fall but only AFTER i am done with the war defending SAM
You fucker ye I'll give you a chance to change ONE FUCKING CHANCE. And honestly your people love alchol too I don't remember you underage nazis ever being against that. But it really shows how fucked your going to be if you don't pull out.

View user profile

537 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue May 04, 2010 6:59 pm

irishman wrote:
But it really shows how fucked your going to be if you don't pull out.

someone forgot to use protection

View user profile

538 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue May 04, 2010 7:01 pm

His Majesty The King wrote:
irishman wrote:
But it really shows how fucked your going to be if you don't pull out.

someone forgot to use protection
Laughing HIV for everyone!

View user profile

539 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue May 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Game Mas wrote:The member 'Kaiser Arger' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Six Faces' : 2, 5, 5, 4
China counters with 3 armies! Still 1.4*

View user profile

540 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue May 04, 2010 7:17 pm

The member 'Chinese R-3' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Six Faces' : 1, 5, 4

View user profile

541 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue May 04, 2010 8:11 pm

I shall remain neutral! maybe...


I wants some real action!

View user profile

542 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue May 04, 2010 8:52 pm

Redeploying my armies to kick the kaiser back to his island.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boru looked at his force they hadn't encounter any Resistance yet moving along SAM territories. Sudddenly a flurry of radio signals went online all talking about an attack. The genral lepted out of his chair and came up next to his aide.

"SAM show themselves yet?"

"No sir all of the reports point to Nazi's"

"Ohhhh those damned Nazi's couldn't even save their leader, and in a bar room brawl too!" He laughed over the loud voices in the CC." Let the two Whiskeys off their leash, send the rest into an all out attack we need to crush them while their still getting their shite together."

"Aye sir. Shall we send a request to O'Neil asking for the reserves?"

"Yes call them in."

Boru grabbed his AR and ran out of the CC. He was going to the front lines.

View user profile

543 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue May 04, 2010 8:53 pm

ANNNDDDD GO

View user profile

544 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue May 04, 2010 8:53 pm

The member 'irishman' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Six Faces' : 3, 3, 2, 3, 3

View user profile

545 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue May 04, 2010 8:53 pm

also making a new army with 5 gold.

View user profile

546 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue May 04, 2010 9:26 pm

YOU ALL SEEK TO THREATEN ME!!! China your army poses no threat, Ireland i relish the challenge to rid the world or your disease. To all nations out there, i have yet to lose a war so choose your sides wisley..... OUR MIGHT IS SUPERIOR, OUR CAUSE JUSTIFIED, DO NOT STAND AGAINST ME FOR YOU SHALL FALL LIKE THE REST.

View user profile

547 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue May 04, 2010 9:33 pm

It appears that i stand alone..... If that is so, i will not falter, i shall never tire, until i have rid the world of its infection. Warn your civilians, our gas shells know not of mercy.

View user profile

548 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue May 04, 2010 9:35 pm

If I went aqainst you Kaiser, in joint operation with the Irish well... your kinda screwed.

View user profile

549 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue May 04, 2010 9:36 pm

Chinese aircraft are now targetting German missile sites as priority.

View user profile

550 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue May 04, 2010 9:37 pm

(OOC but is it just me or do i always beat everyone in a one on one comparisson of dice lol GERMAN MILITARY SUPERIORITY lol) Plank, but what would your glories be if i won and you were at my side, a hefty sum of gold is worth it no?

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum