Nation Game

the forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Nation Game 3.2

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 25]

26 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:31 pm

Game Mas wrote:The member 'Kaiser Arger' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Six Faces' : 6, 5, 6
Dear god. German superiority again.
Anyway, if the Free Gaucho Homeland wants to get 332, 333 and 275, and the JCU is taking 290...
I'll take 289 and 281. And with that:


HMTK, are you still grabbin' that Uranium mine? Because, uh, if so ... I could use some Uranium. Very Happy
ElaborqteLove: I've already rolled 2 dice in an attack on you. Besides, what was that about pillaging my countryside and slaughtering my people and Allah saying "Fuck the commies"?



Last edited by Chinese R-3 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

27 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:38 pm

I believe he already rolled him revolution dice and got two successes.

View user profile

28 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Well, I'm attacking you if nothing else. Gotta win through to the map edge, and now seems like as good a time as any.
You have 4 defending armies at *1.1 from Kaiser's Oil.
roll 'em. Smile

View user profile

29 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Well then my rolls go to china. Field Marshal Uburgen pincers his army with that of china.

View user profile

30 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:44 pm

Well Considering this nation has to head off to warhammer fantasy role playing game night I might as well.

So I roll these dice in my defense from any nation, use them universe as you would any of Allah's dice.

View user profile

31 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:44 pm

The member 'ElaborqteLove' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Six Faces' : 1, 5, 4, 6

View user profile

32 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:45 pm

damn you kaiser, but than I've been dead since turn two.

View user profile

33 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:49 pm

Understand that it's not personal, but I'm in a non-agression pact with NPU and the Free Gaucho Homeland, the Garden of Eden is more powerful than I am militarily, and I don't want to attack France right after they helped me, as that's a huge dick move.
My only expansion direction is through mapedge.

View user profile

34 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:50 pm

"Marshal, we have begun the bombardment...

"Good these muslims will feel our wrath, when we link up with the Chinese i want to meet their CO."

"Yahvol Marshal."

"Panzers ...OPEN FIRE!!!!!!"

View user profile

35 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:56 pm

So i guess rolling for my revolutions, and I'm out of game for 5 turn.



Last edited by ElaborqteLove on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

36 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:56 pm

The member 'ElaborqteLove' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Six Faces' : 5, 3, 5, 2

View user profile

37 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:01 pm

Everybody remember that France has the rights to three or four Caliphate territories, once montag stops being lazy and logs in so he can generate some damned gold this turn.
To justify putting this in the IC thread, I'm announcing my ally dice for China (not directly attacking, just supporting China). I think I can use my new army this turn. If that's not the case, drop the second die, regardless of which is higher.
Still got a 1.5x multiplier.

Oh, and the map will be up in a couple minutes.

View user profile

38 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:02 pm

Whoops, forgot to roll.

View user profile

39 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:02 pm

The member 'Premier Cherdenko' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Six Faces' : 4, 4

View user profile

40 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:07 pm

Cherdenko, I don't need military assistance at this time.
That said, montag hasn't taken his turn, that means he can't take the territories assigned!
Everyone get in here and grab some land, France has gone inactive.



Last edited by Chinese R-3 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

41 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:08 pm

Am i not to be included, after my support against the Muslims?

View user profile

42 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:09 pm

Chinese R-3 wrote:Cherdenko, I don't need military assistance at this time. Go pull out of the conflict and gain some peacetime territories if you can.
Just send me the final turn of Uranium, and take some rest.
France has the ability to take 5 Kaaba territories if he wishes, as he saved up enough gold for 4, then I gave him 3g for a 5th one.
France and I will handle India.
Ignore my rolls then, I guess.

View user profile

43 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:12 pm

Kaiser Arger wrote:Am i not to be included, after my support against the Muslims?
Well yeah, I need you, Kaiser. Razz

I wonder where montag is? He's got land to take, dice to roll...
If he just doesn't roll, we might be in a spot of trouble as he's meant to take 5 territories this turn! Evil or Very Mad
All the Kaaba ones except for 230, 231 and 232.

View user profile

44 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:11 pm

O'Neil looking out his window admiring his soldiers as they trained. When all of a sudden his choreographer burst through the door.
"Sir! With the creation of the new maps we have found that the IRA have taken the territory of 51."
"What! we agreed that it was to be mine!"
"Yes sir what shall we do?"
"Pog ma hol tell him to kiss my ass, make sure the diplomat gives him the chance"
"Aye sir" the aide said in between laughs. O'Neil was not laughing, looking out at the soldiers he knew they may soon be called to war.

View user profile

45 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:14 pm

irishman wrote:O'Neil looking out his window admiring his soldiers as they trained. When all of a sudden his choreographer burst through the door.
"Sir! With the creation of the new maps we have found that the IRA have taken the territory of 51."
"What! we agreed that it was to be mine!"
"Yes sir what shall we do?"
"Pog ma hol tell him to kiss my ass, make sure the diplomat gives him the chance"
"Aye sir" the aide said in between laughs. O'Neil was not laughing, looking out at the soldiers he knew they may soon be called to war.
What do you mean Ya daft bastard this territory is ours. but as a consolation we will send you A present back with your young lady boy diplomat.

View user profile

46 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:15 pm

scarecrow wrote:
irishman wrote:O'Neil looking out his window admiring his soldiers as they trained. When all of a sudden his choreographer burst through the door.
"Sir! With the creation of the new maps we have found that the IRA have taken the territory of 51."
"What! we agreed that it was to be mine!"
"Yes sir what shall we do?"
"Pog ma hol tell him to kiss my ass, make sure the diplomat gives him the chance"
"Aye sir" the aide said in between laughs. O'Neil was not laughing, looking out at the soldiers he knew they may soon be called to war.
What do you mean Ya daft bastard this territory is ours. but as a consolation we will send you A present back with your young lady boy diplomat.
What is it? You weak stomached tea toddler.

View user profile

47 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:22 pm

I will assume I don't pay army upkeep for new armies the turn they come in as there has not been an answer, thus, I have 8g so far.

In a recent press release, the Hargothian Settlement has decided to raise a tertiary armed force consisting of almost purely naval ships. The ships will be made at the docks in the Hargothian capitol with metals recovered from the iron mines in the Saphar Coast.

In spare time, it also shared with the reporters that it is greatly disappointed at the sudden settlement of the northern islands by the Chantry of the Omnissiah which it had hoped to make into another trading outpost, but, instead has decided to continue forming a mainland base of power...Questions as to why it was building a navy for the growth of the mainland was met with the simple declaration that the homeland was the top priority to be protected.

edit: 8g-5g for army=3g

3g at end of turn, not enough to add territory Neutral

View user profile

48 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:24 pm

I find it funny that you asked the person with his nations name being IRA, whats in a package... Its a no-brainer actully...

View user profile

49 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:27 pm

irishman wrote:
scarecrow wrote:
irishman wrote:O'Neil looking out his window admiring his soldiers as they trained. When all of a sudden his choreographer burst through the door.
"Sir! With the creation of the new maps we have found that the IRA have taken the territory of 51."
"What! we agreed that it was to be mine!"
"Yes sir what shall we do?"
"Pog ma hol tell him to kiss my ass, make sure the diplomat gives him the chance"
"Aye sir" the aide said in between laughs. O'Neil was not laughing, looking out at the soldiers he knew they may soon be called to war.
What do you mean Ya daft bastard this territory is ours. but as a consolation we will send you A present back with your young lady boy diplomat.
What is it? You weak stomached tea toddler.
It is a Shined and loaded Webley revolver from our home land. it has a single polished bullet in the cylender on the next to be fired shoot. this should remind you of our homeland if you even are from our home land....... and not just some lonely daft Scot.

View user profile

50 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Where the fuck is France?
Are they just not taking this turn or something?
Right, whatever. Everyone get in here and grab a bit of Kaaba / India, and if France is still inactive after that's done we'll split his land. Goddamn inactives.
Yep, everyone. You want a bit of land in a war we've already won? Just roll yer dice and take it. We had a territory treaty with France, but if he's not taking his 5th turn then fuck it, free for all, grab everything.
Nobody is barred from grabbin' land as long as you can justify the jump in territory with fluff.



Last edited by Chinese R-3 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum