View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 25]

126 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:08 am

OK i have nine gold...-3 upkeep...+1 oil to Zulu,

"Field Marshal, I want another Panzer division on the field."

"Yahvol"

9-3+1-5= 2 jew golds left.

View user profile

127 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:31 am

Generate 4g this turn (+6 from taxes and gold mine, -2 from armies). Stockpile gold for now, may change my mind later this turn.
Syrnn, a decade is 120 turns. We dropped a turn from one year to one month. Same thing to you, ithinkididthisalready.
It is currently June, 1984.
China, you don't need to capture the Kaaba because I already took the Caliphate's capital.
_________

After much deliberation, the Russian officers have finally decided to ship the Kaaba to the Holy Terran Chantry's basillica in the north, to be preserved as a religious relic. Its importance to the local people is far too great to destroy, but at the same time it is far too distracting to leave in the city.
The Japanese diplomats are thanked for giving their attention to this matter, and sent home with a case of the finest Russian vodka.

View user profile

128 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:36 am

1g+12g-2g=11g
Expending 7 gold in taking 304
4g left.

From a backwards empty country, the Gaucho Free Homeland has become a mighty force in Mars.A quick proccess of urbanization is taking place in the growing country, and a new capitalist class grows, bringing with them industry and a more liberal way of thinking.Still, the five caudillos have absolute power, and don't plan to give it up any soon.
Also, the Gaucho's offer for the Brave Japanese people is still up.Forming up as small country is better then not existing as a nation.

View user profile

129 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Secretary: What shall we do about this propraganda about Our capital sending Zombies to The Free States?
The large black and powerful leader sits in his seat thinking
Shaka: Does anyone of our nation believe this?
Secretary: Not really.
Shaka: then why shall you believe this?
The white skinny secretary shuts up and walks for the door
Shaka: Was I finished?
Secretary: I just assumed that you were!
Shaka: Do you know what happens when you assume?
Secretary: You make an ass of you and me?
Shaka: No your white ass gets killed for interupting me.
Secretary: Im truely sorry it won't happen again, I promise.
Shaka: Good now you may leave, Also bring in that general of mine, We need to talk.
The Secretary leaves red faced, while the Zulu leader sits back farther in his leopard print chair

View user profile

130 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:03 pm

"The time draws near Kaiser, we have to make a move..."

"No, we will wait one more month... Then you have permission to begin the attack."

"As you wish Kaiser Arger."

The Kaiser's Armies are pulling back to the capitol in preparation for the coming attack, those nations who would think they are endanger should PM me for re-assurance or ill news.

View user profile

131 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:38 pm

The Republic moves to secure the remaining shores of the Great Lake

Expansion : 419,432
Tres: 5 + 11(t) - 3(u) - 12(ex) = 1
Army : 3
Resources : O,I,R

View user profile

132 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:00 pm

A middle aged man of African decent walks into Shaka's Office. He is dressed like a war general and sports many medals and ribbons.
Shaka: Ah, General Senzangakhona, So nice to see you how long has it been?
General: Two months sir.
Shaka: Ah thats right, back when I spoke to you about building My Army.
General: That is right sir.
Shaka: And have you built me a better army?
General: Your money was only enough to make a army and capture the land to the west marked as 373, on the world map.
Shaka: Did i ask for the land?
General: No sir...
Shaka: So why did you get it?
General: Because i thought it was best for the nation.
The General is wide eyed at the words he has just spoken. Shaka's face is just locked as its been through out the entire conversation
Shaka: So you think you know whats best for this nation?
General:I...I....Think
Shaka: Rhetorical question. This is my nation, Im the one who has taken out the Horrid English, Im the one who made the decicion to move to Mars when Earth went to shit.
General: I wasnt doubting your ruling i just thought we could use the land.
Shaka: Well thanks for your thoughts, but im not paying you to think, Im paying you to build me an amazing army, and make sure its trained.
General: Sir yes Sir!
Shaka: I will let this slide, because ive watched yo grow up, but next time your dead. Any Questions?
General: No Sir.
Shaka: Good now you may leave, and next time you feel like expanding talk to me.
General: Yes Sir
The General leaves with a face of disbelief, While Shaka again leans back in his leopard print chair in Confidence.
Shaka on intercom: Secretary Get me my wife, We need to talk.

View user profile

133 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Freyakus wrote:*URGENT MESSAGE TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE HARGOTHIAN SETTLEMENT*

You have claimed lands on the Great Peninsula. Unfortunately, this cannot stand. The various nations of the peninsula have come to an agreement that these lands are ours and ours alone to distribute amongst ourselves. We will not tolerate a foreign nation claiming what is rightfully ours.

You have two options open to you:
Your first option is war. Because we are a merciful group we will give you one month to abandon the lands of 40, 41, and 54. If you have not left the peninsula by then we will have to claim those lands by force.

Your other option is that I will pay for the three lands you are currently holding.

You have one month to decide. If you have not made a statement by then we will assume you are hostile and your lands will be forfeit.

Thank-you and have a nice day.

Why do you want to start a war on the peninsula? You will be leaving both our forces weak to attack as i'm sure we both have allies. There is still a large buffer zone ripe for colonization on the peninsula. I am not a threat to you nor should you see me as a threat as the settlement has no hostilities with any nations at this stage...To my knowledge you are the only one that is now putting a complaint to my land there.

View user profile

134 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Some Workers come into my office and drop off yet more gold. it was coming in quicker than I anticipated.

"My Lord, yet more taxes have been collected, and we have paid off our soldiers as well."

"We still need more soldiers!" I said hysterically. "round up another brigade!"

"Y-yes sir!" the worker spluttered "Right a-away sir!"

With that, he walked briskly out of the room. I, myself, sat down at my desk and took a long sip of coffee.

I am spending 5g to raise another army, and also spending 2g for army upkeep. Including the 6g I raised this turn, I am at 8g left Smile

Last edited by The Ork Lord on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

135 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:26 pm

ashran wrote:
Why do you want to start a war on the peninsula? You will be leaving both our forces weak to attack as i'm sure we both have allies. There is still a large buffer zone ripe for colonization on the peninsula. I am not a threat to you nor should you see me as a threat as the settlement has no hostilities with any nations at this stage...To my knowledge you are the only one that is now putting a complaint to my land there.

True, I may be the only one who has put a formal complaint forward, however, I assure you that I do have the backing of the I.R.A., the Fenian Brotherhood, and the I.C.U. in this matter. You are clearly outnumbered.

Please consider my previous offer of payment for your territories. You still have until midnight today or your lands 40, 41, and 54 will be forcibly taken from you.

View user profile

136 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:28 pm

I do inform you that the IRA and Fenian Brotherhood are both breaking into war with each other and probably won't come to your support. so you only have the JCU as an assured allie.

View user profile

137 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:41 pm

ThePlankO'wood wrote:I do inform you that the IRA and Fenian Brotherhood are both breaking into war with each other and probably won't come to your support. so you only have the JCU as an assured allie.

I regret to inform you that your information is incorrect. Just a quick question though, what business do you have in this sir? Your territory is rightfully acquired and thus we have no qualms with you.

View user profile

138 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:50 pm

I am currently allied with Hargoth and have been informed of the situation. Also, the IRA and Fenian Brotherhood are about to meet in battle.

View user profile

139 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Not only that, I can assure the S.A.M. that I am backed by both the Fenian Brotherhood and the I.R.A. The only person on the peninsula whom I've had no contact with up til' this point is you.

I also have the backing of multiple other nations whom shall remain anonymous (save of course the New Pacific whom has already came forward)

I shall not push the point with you, but, I do feel that we would be much better served at peace over three territories then at war...If you need the iron deposit (which is the only fathomable reason for your hostility) the Al Amaraj has not been active recently and may soon be dissolved.

View user profile

140 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:33 pm

ashran wrote:
Freyakus wrote:*URGENT MESSAGE TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE HARGOTHIAN SETTLEMENT*

You have claimed lands on the Great Peninsula. Unfortunately, this cannot stand. The various nations of the peninsula have come to an agreement that these lands are ours and ours alone to distribute amongst ourselves. We will not tolerate a foreign nation claiming what is rightfully ours.

You have two options open to you:
Your first option is war. Because we are a merciful group we will give you one month to abandon the lands of 40, 41, and 54. If you have not left the peninsula by then we will have to claim those lands by force.

Your other option is that I will pay for the three lands you are currently holding.

You have one month to decide. If you have not made a statement by then we will assume you are hostile and your lands will be forfeit.

I have had talks with this nation and they seen perfectly capable of joining into the peninsula's family of nations. he has my support if it comes to a vote in the matter if he cans stay.

View user profile

141 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:35 pm

The Hargothian Settlement will remember the trust shown by the IRA in the matter. It sends it's thanks and a small shipment of it's much prized rum.

View user profile

142 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:38 pm

ashran wrote:The Hargothian Settlement will remember the trust shown by the IRA in the matter. It sends it's thanks and a small shipment of it's much prized rum.
The IRA will receive this rum and use it to toast you and your people. and for the hopes of peace in the future.

View user profile

143 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:38 pm

kobo1d

(Generate 1 gold for the turn, putting me at 5)

Taisuke, formerly a Captain, was the highest ranking officer from the exiled Japanese Imperial Command that survived the Japanese defeat. Now living in the Shinsei hills, his men referred to him as Admiral Taisuke. He certainly didn't feel an Admiral. Nationalist forces were now forced to be constantly on the move, though the Communists seemed to be uninterested in tracking through the South Pole wilderness, mountainous as it was.

"Sir, word has it the Communists have ordered all of their troops north to fight the Caliphate! Shinsei is undefended!" the scout, still out of breath, informed Taisuke.

Taisuke thought to himself...Could the communists be so foolish? Perhaps our efforts to conceal our support amongst the people of Shinsei were successful, and the occupation force had underestimated us greatly?

"Then now is the opportunity we have been waiting for! Rally the troops, Shinsei will be ours again! For the EMPEROR!"

The message is relayed to the roaming bands of Nationalists in all of the surrounding regions, as well as the vast wealth of supporters within the city.

Taisuke hoped the infection in his leg didn't worsen from the march ahead. He knew it was probably too much to hope for his survival if Shinsei and its medical facilities couldn't be retaken soon.

Rolling to revolt in the Dai Kasei Teikoku Capitol. All of HMTK's forces are in the north for this turn. No resources, going to be spending 1g to also take 287 on victory.

Last edited by kobo1d on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

144 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:38 pm

The member 'kobo1d' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Six Faces' : 4, 1

View user profile

145 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:41 pm

ThePlankO'wood wrote:I am currently allied with Hargoth and have been informed of the situation. Also, the IRA and Fenian Brotherhood are about to meet in battle.
Actually that is to the contrary my friend. the battle was nothing more than a show of Irish humor. we had taken blows at each other simply for fun and enjoyment of use and all those who spectated. war is the farthest thing from the IRAs or the Fenian Brotherhoods mind.

View user profile

146 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Chinese R-3 wrote:
irishman wrote:Using 4 jew golds Brotherhood takes 247 and 246.
Add fluff detailing how you went up the river to assist the generic dogpile.
Also, somewhere in this clusterfuck we made a mistake - 248 is left unclaimed, and still in Indian possession.
Does the IRA want to grab it for 2g this turn?
Does the Fenian Brotherhood want to grab it for 3g this turn?
If so, just post some fluff in the thread about how you infiltrated the combat zone via boat after treaties failed, paid the money, and took over.

Note that this has to be done before Midnight this turn, otherwise we'll have to fight the Indians. That's still 20 hours away as of this post. Hopefully you'll visit this board some time in 20 hours, read the post, and grab the territory.
Don't go all French on me, bros. Rolling Eyes
The 13 of old sit on a table discussing the prospect of an unclaimed territory of 248. it is offered to them for 2 gold and they accept this as they mobilize there 42nd Dublin guard to travel by ocean in a armada of trained and ready sailors. as they reach this area there is no defense as the 42nd Dublin guard establishes a base of operations. we expanded into 248 for the price of 2 golds

View user profile

147 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:24 pm

Game Mas wrote:The member 'kobo1d' has done the following action : Roll Dice

"Sir there is a small Nationalist Gorilla force coming from the hills" relays a radio man in the capitol

"have they breached the outer perimeter"

"no sir"

"those stockpiles of supplies that the germans left behind, do we still have those gas shells?"

"yes comrade Major"

"use them"

"yes sir"

artillery shells start to land in and around the Nationalist Gorillas, the Capitol militia have trained on the use of captured German Supplies and have grown to like there chemical warfare units,

adding a thing or two the chemical shells, have increased there lethality by 34% and this has caused the most casualties on the Gorilla forces... they were not prepared for a NBC attack

resulting in there defeat

View user profile

148 New army on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:28 pm

As the 13 of old sat around there counsel table one man rises to say out loud
"These are times when the more military we have the more i believe we can keep ourselves alive."
As all the order look upon this man he then protested and told them to follow him.... to the Military cemetery.
"See the leaves falling to the ground. on that cemetery mound. this is what we must fight to prevent anymore from being dug."
The order stood silent in a respectful pose O'Donnell stands next to his brother and says
"Then this is what we shall do. i will see to it that our 1st Tank battalion is restored and made ready for duty."
i am paying 5 golds to raise a new army the 1st Tank Battalion

View user profile

149 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:36 pm

His Majesty The King wrote:

"Sir there is a small Nationalist Gorilla force coming from the hills" relays a radio man in the capitol

"no sir"

"those stockpiles of supplies that the germans left behind, do we still have those gas shells?"

"yes comrade Major"

"use them"

"yes sir"

artillery shells start to land in and around the Nationalist Gorillas, the Capitol militia have trained on the use of captured German Supplies and have grown to like there chemical warfare units,

adding a thing or two the chemical shells, have increased there lethality by 34% and this has caused the most casualties on the Gorilla forces... they were not prepared for a NBC attack

It feels good to have the power to lay waste to hundreds of enemies no?

View user profile

150 Re: Nation Game 3.2 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:37 pm

Kaiser Arger wrote:
His Majesty The King wrote:

"no sir"

"yes comrade Major"

"use them"

"yes sir"

It feels good to have the power to lay waste to hundreds of enemies no?

to my enemy...yes,

to civilians... no

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum