Nation Game

the forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

201 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:41 pm

Round down.
If you own 8, 9, 10, or 11 then you pay 2g. 12-15 pays 3g.

View user profile

202 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:49 pm

so did Japan successfully rebel against me in the south?

i coulda sworn that he needed a 5 or 6 and he rolled a 4/1

View user profile

203 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:52 pm

He rolled for his armies when Goucho, you and I took him out.
He rolled two 6-es.
Thus he keeps 2 armies.
Those 2 armies then rolled against your capitol.

View user profile

204 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:55 pm

Chinese R-3 wrote:He rolled for his armies when Goucho, you and I took him out.
He rolled two 6-es.
Thus he keeps 2 armies.
Those 2 armies then rolled against your capitol.

aah

View user profile

205 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:32 am

How does I roll teh dice?

View user profile

206 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:39 am

Freyakus wrote:How does I roll teh dice?

when you post you will see a rectangle under the send button...

it says roll dice...

pick the #1, change that to six sided
then fill in how many die you want to roll

then click send

View user profile

207 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:06 am

im off to bed comrades, the war effort goes well... and it is time for me to slumber

View user profile

208 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:41 pm

Anyone keeping track of monies?

View user profile

209 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:44 pm

I got it all in my head, I'v got 7 Gold and i'm holding it dearlly.

View user profile

210 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:15 pm

I propose that at the end of all of our posts we post a small sit rep

ie

X Jew Golds
X Armies

just so we can keep track of the Gold/ army thing better

View user profile

211 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:16 pm

k

View user profile

212 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:22 pm

testing sig stat rep

View user profile

213 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:24 pm

damn you interwebs display my sig or so help me....

View user profile

214 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:24 pm

testing sit rep thing...

View user profile

215 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 pm

Kaiser Arger wrote:testing sig stat rep
His Majesty The King wrote:testing sit rep thing...
It would seem that signatures do not work.
On top of that, there is no reason to write a new post to test your signature; unless this is seriously sub-par software, it should apply to all posts retroactively.
If it worked, that is.

HONOLULU WHAT DID YOU DO TO SIGNATURES

View user profile

216 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Premier Cherdenko wrote:
Kaiser Arger wrote:testing sig stat rep
His Majesty The King wrote:testing sit rep thing...
It would seem that signatures do not work.
On top of that, there is no reason to write a new post to test your signature; unless this is seriously sub-par software, it should apply to all posts retroactively.
If it worked, that is.

HONOLULU WHAT DID YOU DO TO SIGNATURES

dud i read your post and was like.."wait i didnt start a new topic did i?" i then spent 30 seconds freakin out that i was a dum ass. lol

View user profile

217 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:05 am

sig test

View user profile

218 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:56 am

MAP FOR THE END OF TURN 7.
You bros - Check this shit for errors or omissions; hopefully this can be done before 3am tomorrow. Smile
Big map at link location

Black boxes next to the inactives. I haven't bothered updating the inactives' gold, so I've set it to 0. Assume some riots looted the treasury in the absence of a national leader or something.



Last edited by Chinese R-3 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

219 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:03 am

holy god did I let myself go

I'll post a turn when I get back in the afternoon

ohno

View user profile

220 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:15 pm

I'm currently getting raped in the ass by a last-month-of-the-year-let's-give-you-a-bunch-of-annoying-projects-tests-and-exams, school-related shitstorm, not to mention a potential brewing relationship (:3). I'm going to have to step down at least until the summer, I think.

Dissolve the Garden or do something with it as far as fluff, I guess.

Also, if anyone would like to step up as a game master for the rest of Nation Game 3 or what-have-you, please let me know ASAP.

Sorry about this mess, guys.

View user profile http://nationgame.forum-motion.com

221 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:21 pm

Honolulu wrote:Also, if anyone would like to step up as a game master for the rest of Nation Game 3 or what-have-you, please let me know ASAP.
That will probably be China, because I'm too damned lazy to do it.

View user profile

222 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:27 pm

Premier Cherdenko wrote:That will probably be China, because I'm too damned lazy to do it.
Fuck that. My first act as Game master is "Make the rules specified strongly enough that there is no need for a Game Master". My second act is "Stop being Game Master".
Unless someone else would like to take over China. I hate the idea of DMPCs, which is what China would be if I become GM.
So it's either Don't be GM or Don't run China. I'm not willing to be a GM and also run a country.

View user profile

223 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:29 pm

Chinese R-3 wrote:
Premier Cherdenko wrote:That will probably be China, because I'm too damned lazy to do it.
Fuck that. My first act as Game master is "Make the rules specified strongly enough that there is no need for a Game Master". My second act is "Stop being Game Master".
Unless someone else would like to take over China. I hate the idea of DMPCs, which is what China would be if I become GM.
So it's either Don't be GM or Don't run China. I'm not willing to be a GM and also run a country.
I already told you, we don't have game masters here.

When we say "game master" we mean "that guy who makes the map not five turns out-of-date."

View user profile

224 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Well I might as well make thread 3 since we seem to be pretty much filling the other one.
I'll take kobo1d's rules, and the latest 9 phases (Seriously, it was the least # of phases I could make that'd still get everything resolved the way you wanted it), try to make everything a bit less wordy, and start the thread.

View user profile

225 Re: Nation Game 3 - OOC Thread on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:33 pm

Chinese R-3 wrote:Well I might as well make thread 3 since we seem to be pretty much filling the other one.
I'll take kobo1d's rules, and the latest 9 phases (Seriously, it was the least # of phases I could make that'd still get everything resolved the way you wanted it), try to make everything a bit less wordy, and start the thread.

NO DON'T NOT YET
IT HASN'T BEEN THIRTY PAGES YET

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum