Nation Game

the forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nation Game 3.1 - ALL POSTS ARE TO BE IN-CHARACTER

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 19]

Well I guess that I'll spend 2 gold on obtaining the territory 345.

View user profile

kobo1d

Don't have time to fully update status, but I thought I'd point something out I think hasn't been noticed by anyone yet. Mars is a globe too!

View user profile
China I revised my colonies, it's fixed. Waiting for your cartographer to show my new found colonies. Thanks China.

View user profile
Premier Zaytsev, noticing the sudden arrival of foreign diplomats, has converted one of the buildings in the capital city of New Moscow to a meeting place for ambassadors, assigning his most charismatic and intelligent of diplomats to oversee negotiations and meetings.

All of the diplomats are greeted kindly, and sent home with word that the USSR has Uranium to trade, and seeks peaceful relations with all its neighbors.

View user profile
kobo1d wrote:Don't have time to fully update status, but I thought I'd point something out I think hasn't been noticed by anyone yet. Mars is a globe too!

In that case I send my warmest regards to France and the Grand Caliphate! It might be too early for trade, but I have a surplus of Iron to offer. While I'm at it, I send negotiators to the States, the Amazon and Weimar republic, with hints of interest at establishing a new League of Nations (of Mars).

Apart from all, here's hoping for a peaceful coexistence.

View user profile
How long until the official dawn of day 2? I can only see many 3 or 4 decent spots left for newcomers.

View user profile
The Republic of France sends diplomats east, sharing the desire for peaceful coexistence with the Pan-Slavic Colonies.

View user profile

kobo1d

(~9 hours remaining in the turn)

View user profile
(is the GPT added to our leftover cash from last turn or is that what "Gold" is?)

View user profile

kobo1d

montag wrote:(is the GPT added to our leftover cash from last turn or is that what "Gold" is?)

Yes, I was using GPT as shorthand for gold per turn. So in 9 hours, you will add 10 to your gold, one will be deducted for army maintenance, and you will have 11 gold to spend.

You could use that to expand into two territories and have 3 leftover, or build two armies and have 1 leftover, etc.

Going forward: All map updates in the map thread, please.

Thanks to everyone helping out with it.

View user profile
kobo1d wrote:

(~9 hours remaining in the turn)
Wait don't we start with 10 gold?

View user profile
Mars is a globe, eh?
Hm. This changes things. I'll have to reconsider some tactics.

View user profile

kobo1d

irishman wrote:
Wait don't we start with 10 gold?

And 5 territories. Assumed you had purchased the other two in your OP.

View user profile
6 hours remaining in the turn, eh?
Well, I know my first move. Claim 263 and 264 for 8g.
But I have deals to make regarding supplies of other resources; I hope my business partners are available to talk to me before the turn starts!

View user profile
Hum. I'd probably just take 412 for 4g, but if the Caliphate or France were interested in an emergency purchase of Iron for 2g/turn, I'd grab 411 too.

Quality Iron, from the New Beograd mines, straight to your factory.

View user profile
Tempting, but I'll be springing for 233 next turn so iron will be unnecessary.

View user profile
What if the caliph goes for it first? :S

View user profile
well, that would be highly unfortunate.

View user profile
I see what you're planning to do there.

View user profile
Hmm... Im am contemplating the contsruction of a U-boat fleet to "protect" the ocean. Next month of course.

View user profile
Guys, please take OOC discussion to the appropriate thread. Thanks.

View user profile http://nationgame.forum-motion.com
Shaka Zulu wrote:I wish to trade with any nations, rubber and Oil. We are powerfull nation indeed, we have overcome the British. An Irishman arrives at my capital, and accept him with open arms. We are never to powerfull to accept a hand in alliance or trade. Nazis, Ussr and Japanese Communist Union we wish to send you a ship with are nätive resoures. Once again to all nations we wish to open are doors to Trade and Peace.

A Faithfull leader,

Shaka Zulu

The Communist Japanese wish to share our wealth of oil with you of the Zulu.

The C.J.U. send diplomats to all foreign nations who are near our great nation bearing gifts of the highest quality tea we have to offer, also we have received a diplomat from the Caliph, our glorious leader Comrade Daisuke have found the poetry moving from the Koran and wish to continue diplomatic relations with the Caliph.

Last edited by His Majesty The King on Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:36 am; edited 3 times in total

View user profile
General Leclerc was a troubled man.

So far he hadn't regretted anything about this mad adventure to Mars. The army had been largely dissolved on arrival, but he was still given a good position commanding the remaining militia army. The force of volunteers had been used as frontier police to enforce French claims to martian land, and had done so admirably.

But, now the office of the President needed Leclerc and his one army of militia to officially raise the tricolour over sector 233, an iron-rich area that the French were creeping on to and perilously close to a diplomatically silent horde of Muslims. The settlers there were being polled to rename the area, and so far "New Lorraine" was winning, something horribly ominous to Leclerc.

The young officer glanced over the assembled armoured regiment with an expression that betrayed none of his doubts. The sight of all the CHAR tanks was slightly reassuring. After all, there was no reason why the Caliphate wouldn't make a bid for 233, but there was also no indication they would.

Leclerc permitted himself a sigh. This was probably how they felt in 1914.

View user profile
Shaka Zulu wrote:I wish to trade with any nations, rubber and Oil. We are powerfull nation indeed, we have overcome the British. An Irishman arrives at my capital, and accept him with open arms. We are never to powerfull to accept a hand in alliance or trade. Nazis, Ussr and Japanese Communist Union we wish to send you a ship with are nätive resoures. Once again to all nations we wish to open are doors to Trade and Peace.

A Faithfull leader,

Shaka Zulu
The Brotherhood hope for peace and prosperity. We also send some of our finest brews to enrich your spirit.

View user profile
The africans are greeted with the usual honors thatany diplomat would receive, W agree to this peace for now... Signed- Her Kaiser

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum