Nation Game

the forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nation Game 3.1 - ALL POSTS ARE TO BE IN-CHARACTER

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 19]

Honolulu wrote:As a means of stabilizing its economy, The Garden of Eden is offering to loan its armies to any paying nations. The cost shall be two gold per turn for one army and three gold for both.

You could not find better soldiers anywhere else.

Company Statement: In order to better facilitate commerce and goodwill in a relatively lawless territory, Stanley Co. would like to hire one army of the Garden of Eden Mercenaries. Hopefully, this will be the start of a profitable partnership between our two factions.

View user profile
The Glorious Caliph and decreed all nations must recieve a diplomat from the The Glorious Caliphate of New Kaaba. With each diplomat five gold bound copies of the Qur'an will travel so that they may inspire the leaders of nations.

View user profile
Would the the USSR be interested in an alliance?

View user profile
irishman wrote:Would the the USSR be interested in an alliance?
I've talked to them and they aren't looking for a fight, nor are the japanese communists. That said, if you ally with EVERYONE you'll box yourself in!

View user profile

Last edited by Chinese R-3 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:49 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile
ElaborqteLove wrote:The Glorious Caliph and decreed all nations must recieve a diplomat from the The Glorious Caliphate of New Kaaba. With each diplomat five gold bound copies of the Qur'an will travel so that they may inspire the leaders of nations.

'Marjian people are always happy to discover new religions. There was a Neo-Suffist movement that was all the vogue a few years ago, and many of our cultural and media commentators speculate that some flavor of Islam will be the in religion for this season. We hope our superficial embrace of your deeply held beliefs will help bring our people closer together.

View user profile

kobo1d

Either the Pan-slavic colonies or the Weimar Republic needs to relocate.

If neither of you wants to start somewhere else, Mardy has the chronologically first post claiming those territories, so derp has to move.

Last edited by kobo1d on Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
don't we all get a bonus one for our capitols?

View user profile

kobo1d

montag wrote:don't we all get a bonus one for our capitols?

Yes, this should be represented in the chart. Let me know if you spot a possible error.

View user profile

Syrnn

(OOC: I am sure to be stepping in as a non-nation entity sometime in the next turn, but details are at the moment being sorted out. So long as there aren't another four pages padding this post, I will simply edit this with the information, but I just want to keep people aware that I will exist within the year!)

View user profile
Map no longer up to date. Editing post.

Last edited by Chinese R-3 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile
Nation: States of free men!
Capital: 390
Colonies: 391, 392, 388, 383

The American step out as a old colony of the British that revolted. Standing for Freedom and the Dream!

With their President in the lead they aim to set the world upon their political view

Today I come to you in this broadcasting, I the president of the States, Like a soaring eagle we look upon the world and wishes peace and freedom for everyone. Our aim is to build up a economy that will encircle the whole world and all shall prosper in this economical system.

Good night

//EDIT; I Can take a random unclaimed land bordering water.

View user profile
Paying the for the open nations to my east and south

372(3), 309(2), 311(2) and 312(2)

One gold for later banking.

I had the rules told to me, I now Understand!

Last edited by Shaka Zulu on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
I wish to trade with any nations, rubber and Oil. We are powerfull nation indeed, we have overcome the British. An Irishman arrives at my capital, and accept him with open arms. We are never to powerfull to accept a hand in alliance or trade. Nazis, Ussr and Japanese Communist Union we wish to send you a ship with are nätive resoures. Once again to all nations we wish to open are doors to Trade and Peace.

A Faithfull leader,

Shaka Zulu

View user profile
Shaka Zulu wrote:Paying the for the open nations to my east and south

372 316 318 369 447

leaving 5 gold, for me
I'm pretty sure you only have the cash to get 3 of those, Zulu.
372, 316, 369?

View user profile
(OCC Im use to the old game how much are nations and I thought I had 10 gold no moves for today and yesterday)

View user profile
derp wrote:Oh dang, I'll relocate then225, 227, 229, 230, 233, 255, 226, 241
Taken. Can I suggest the following zones instead:
359, 360, 430, 424, 420, 417, 411, 410?
That'll get you 4/5 major resources with some room to expand.

Alternatively, go for the southern 297 and 298, 294, 200, the northern 298, 186, 183, 182.
But doing that will piss off the Mercs for sure, and will likely piss off the Japanese or Zulu.

View user profile
derp wrote:Seems to be taken too
I'd better re-read the thread. I didn't think anyone set up there; could be wrong though.
kobo1d wrote:
Either the Pan-slavic colonies or the Weimar Republic needs to relocate.
The Free States joined after that, north of Brazil, giving us 16 players.
My map seems to suggest we have space for up to 8 more, but after that it'll be WAY too crowded.

Here's a world map as it is currently, with the colonies you want outlined in yellow. In Grey-purple I've outlined the spots I -think- Zulu will take, but that's his move to make, not mine.

View user profile
Oh no, does the semi-last map you posted list those territories as "Unclaimed #2"? Damn. It loaded so slowly, I didn't wait for it to finish and assumed it was already a player.

Final goddamn orders;

430, 360, 359, 438, 437, 440, 434, 413

Also, not sure if you're a mod, please delete the clusterfuck of illiteracy I caused in the thread.

View user profile
derp wrote:Oh no, does the semi-last map you posted list those territories as "Unclaimed #2"?
Yep. Was showin' that we had plenty of space for players. Well, maybe not plenty. but we had enough for a few more.
Also, any particular preference for your capital's location?

View user profile
359 please.

Also, on a map-making note; I would be much obliged if we could stick to jpg's.

View user profile
derp wrote:359 please.
Also, on a map-making note; I would be much obliged if we could stick to jpg's.
>jpgs for a map
>thus making it impossible to edit with the fill tool
oh u.

Have a map. Big map in link.

View user profile
Federation of Khislav
Capital: 384
Colonies: 381, 382, 385, 386

Hailing from Eastern Europe, a collection of governments came together to find land for an ethnic group (Khislavites) which claimed ownership of several regions of the respective sovereign nations. Having been migratory in ancient history, and not wishing to invoke the wrath of the international community for restricting self-determination, it was decided to assist the Khislavites in their goal of supporting a nation of their own... on Mars. There they made new lives from themselves.

With the recent news of catastrophe and a loss of all contact with home, the Khislavites seem prepared to take the reins of destiny into their own hands - damn all the rest. A new and bright future is born for Khislav!

Expansion: 377 (2 gold)

Resources: 1 army, 1 oil, 3 gold, 8 territories

View user profile
Canaris wrote:Federation of Khislav

I count 1 army, 1 oil, 8 gold and 6 territories.
Brazil is going to be at war for a while, lol.

Also, I'll say this now: if anyone starts on 262, 263 or 264 then France, the 'merc armies and I will attack you on turn 2. Go start in the middle south of Zulu, or on the peninsula with all the little territories.

Last edited by Chinese R-3 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile
Chinese R-3 wrote:
Canaris wrote:Federation of Khislav

I count 1 army, 1 oil, 8 gold and 6 territories.

Brazil is going to be at war for a while, lol.

Shit, my bad. I forgot to subtract 2 territories from the total after I went with the army.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum