Nation Game

the forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nation Game 3.1 - ALL POSTS ARE TO BE IN-CHARACTER

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 17 of 19]

taking 290 - 2 Jew Golds

taking 287 as the gorilla fighters of 290 overthrow any semblance of what was there imperialistic past... and start to work the Gold mines there

with a new and loving government taking control, the horrors that the Nazis committed fresh in there minds, the people of old Japan's capitol cry for retribution.

there is rumblings that once the loan to China is repaid that all those who fought in the great revolution a new army would be created. Until then those who fought in the revolution are given a chance to work at the newly acquired Gold mines in the Far south.

On another note, Comrade Major Wataru has been promoted to General of the old capitol militia.

-7 Jew Golds

View user profile
His Majesty The King wrote:taking 290 - 2 Jew Golds
taking 287 as the gorilla fighters of 290 overthrow any semblance of what was there imperialistic past... and start to work the Gold mines there
No, that's Goucho's. Taking territory costs DOUBLE in a war anyway.

View user profile
With a border sealing the country as a circle almost made. Admiral Freenheart decides to purchase 129 to help meet this goal. -4g.

(2 From last turn,+9 This turn, -3 for army upkeep, -4 for new territory. 4g left now.)

View user profile
I'm taking 302 for 4g

View user profile
Chinese R-3 wrote:
His Majesty The King wrote:taking 290 - 2 Jew Golds
No, that's Goucho's. Taking territory costs DOUBLE in a war anyway.

i thought he took the gold mine down stream?

and i know it costs double

2 Jew Golds for the capitol
5 Jew Golds for the territory

View user profile
ThePlankO'wood wrote:I'm taking 302 for 4g

(Fluff or something behind it..)

View user profile
His Majesty The King wrote:
I've also agreed to let him take the Uranium as part of the war. *facepalm*

View user profile
O'Neil war tired he hadn't gotten sleep in days. The war had ended with the Chinese as the victors he found small joy in the fact that it hadn't escalated into a world conflict.
He was about to fall asleep when his treasure opened the door.
"Well from wut I cun teel we have in total 23 gold 'dis time"
"Excellent, this is good new indeed"
The man left the room.

View user profile
Chinese R-3 wrote:
I've also agreed to let him take the Uranium as part of the war. *facepalm*

that was you, i made no such deals...

and i was not alerted of such deals in the first place...

View user profile
Oh yes! Very well.

The small groupe of representitives arived form sector 302 to propose themselfs joining the NPU. The NPU Dictator Tory gladlly agreed to there annexation and quickly paid for them to be connected to the New Pacific United home country. The ports quickly expanded because they where the closest thr people of the NPU had seen a large body of water since they where back on Terra.

View user profile
that was you, i made no such deals...

and i was not alerted of such deals in the first place...
Well, okay, but if he wants to take it by force I can't defend you.

I'm going to be re-generating the turns up to Turn 5's start so I can make an accurate map. I'll be busy for a while. If anyone wants to plot and scheme behind my back, now's the time. ;D

View user profile

412 colonizing position 51 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:28 am

As the 13 of old where standing near outside in the courtyard enjoying the day. as brother wallise is studying the map he exclaims.
" brothers there is a territory to our east that is not taken and is rich in coal."
as they all stop and begin to deliberate what the action to do is.
"I say we move in and colonize the area for use in our peace and wartime."
"Make it so" they agreed.

View user profile
Kaiser Arger wrote:Nazi diplomats arrive in Neo-India bearing fine fruits and oils for the Indian Govenrment. "Her Indians, we would like to discuss matters pertaining to the war that we are currently involved in and would be willing to provide protection in exchange for friendship."
The Indian diplomat responds favorably, impressed with the gifts; "Our friendship is gladly given. I will bolster my military forces so that I may aid in the defense of our collective nations."

His Majesty The King wrote:A Japanese Communist Union's diplomat is sent to the Indians with the intentions of peace, he bears some of our finest teas
The delegate to the Japanese Communists, a somber looking fellow, meets with the diplomat. "Though your intentions seem good and your gifts are of the highest caliber, we cannot bring ourselves to join with communists; for what if our own people find they develop a taste for such things? Communism is subversive and an enemy to the established order, and I regret that any alliance would therefore threaten our nation's very foundations."

The Kingdom of Neo-India purchases two armies, the Elephant-back Cannoneers and the Silverblade Infantry, emptying their treasury.

Income:
Treasury Start of Turn: 2
Capital: +2
Other Territories:+7
Standing Armies: -1
Purchase armies x2: -10
Treasury End of Turn: 0

View user profile
Punapesh the 3rd wrote:
His Majesty The King wrote:A Japanese Communist Union's diplomat is sent to the Indians with the intentions of peace, he bears some of our finest teas
The delegate to the Japanese Communists, a somber looking fellow, meets with the diplomat. "Though your intentions seem good and your gifts are of the highest caliber, we cannot bring ourselves to join with communists; for what if our own people find they develop a taste for such things? Communism is subversive and an enemy to the established order, and I regret that any alliance would therefore threaten our nation's very foundations."

The diplomat foreseeing these events has handed out hundreds of Communist Manifestos to those who would take them. The diplomat will take his leave, after distributing the last of his panphlets...

as he leaves he says "Maby someone will find the light of communism in this dark and repressive nation"

View user profile
His Majesty The King wrote:as he leaves he says "Maby someone will find the light of communism in this dark and repressive nation"
He drops in behind China on land that I consider mine.
He declares hostile intentions vs. France.
He's allied with the Kriegsmark who are sending armies against us.
He agrees with Nazism and finds Communism subersive.
His very first action is to build 2 goddamn armies.
Plus, he's indian. I'm chinese.
Fuck. That.
Rolling 1 army to attack India right fucking now. France get your ass in here and roll 1 to attack as well.
Also Rolling 1 army to attack the Caliphate.
Finally, keeping 1 army in "Reserve" to see what the Kriegsmark does.

Edit: No need to specify which army is which because I rolled the same on both dice.
Both armies get Iron and Rubber from my lands, Oil rom the JCU, and I -think- Uranium from the USSR, for a total of *1.4.

Last edited by Chinese R-3 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:59 am; edited 4 times in total

View user profile
The member 'Chinese R-3' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Six Faces' : 4, 4

View user profile
(so i potentially loose 6 lands saying if the USSR and french buy their max. I retained 3 gold from the previous combined with the 4 from this turn; so I have 7 G. I loose 4 to maintain my armies.)

Remaining gold:3
Remaining Lands:4
Remaining Armies:4

The Caliph poured over the reports as the servants packed quickly around him.
"Sir we must evacuate if the plan is to work, they must believe we are fleeing."
"Yes I know, Allah's will is difficult to understand my general. The dream it seemed so real, I thought I had seen the Angel that guided Muhammad himself. Truly pride has taken command of my spirit, I Release military command till the end of the campaign to you my generals. Lead our people and push back the imperialist pigs that tried to rule over our fathers."
The Caliph put the reports down and moved back to his balcony to watch the long trail of Civilians flee the city.
"Sir we have a few remaining things to discuss. The Kaaba has been rigged, the ground beneath it has explosives placed so that it will sink deep within the ground when the french arrive. When we retake the city we'll excavate it."

View user profile
ElaborqteLove wrote:(so i potentially loose 6 lands saying if the USSR and french buy their max. I retained 3 gold from the previous combined with the 4 from this turn; so I have 7 G. I loose 4 to maintain my armies.)

"Sir we must evacuate if the plan is to work, they must believe we are fleeing."
"Yes I know, Allah's will is difficult to understand my general. The dream it seemed so real, I thought I had seen the Angel that guided Muhammad himself. Truly pride has taken command of my spirit, I Release military command till the end of the campaign to you my generals. Lead our people and push back the imperialist pigs that tried to rule over our fathers."
The Caliph put the reports down and moved back to his balcony to watch the long trail of Civilians flee the city.
"Sir we have a few remaining things to discuss. The Kaaba has been rigged, the ground beneath it has explosives placed so that it will sink deep within the ground when the french arrive. When we retake the city we'll excavate it."

(How the hell is this realistic in WWII era...? Let alone 2010)

View user profile
His Majesty The King wrote:The diplomat foreseeing these events has handed out hundreds of Communist Manifestos to those who would take them. The diplomat will take his leave, after distributing the last of his panphlets...

as he leaves he says "Maby someone will find the light of communism in this dark and repressive nation"
The Royal Police Force rounds up those who dared to take Communist pamphlets and moves them to a forced labor camp where they are mercifully allowed to continue living while constructing armor for the Silverblade Infantry regiment.

The mighty Yellow Turban Calvary charges the Chinese aggressors, eager to defend their homeland despite being out-gunned, particularly on account of having swords instead of guns.

View user profile

View user profile
The member 'Punapesh the 3rd' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Six Faces' : 5

View user profile
Chinese R-3 wrote:
His Majesty The King wrote:as he leaves he says "Maby someone will find the light of communism in this dark and repressive nation"
He drops in behind China on land that I consider mine.
He declares hostile intentions vs. France.
He's allied with the Kriegsmark who are sending armies against us.
He agrees with Nazism and finds Communism subersive.
His very first action is to build 2 goddamn armies.
Plus, he's indian. I'm chinese.
Fuck. That.
Rolling 1 army to attack India right fucking now. France get your ass in here and roll 1 to attack as well.
Also Rolling 1 army to attack the Caliphate.
Finally, keeping 1 army in "Reserve" to see what the Kriegsmark does.

Edit: No need to specify which army is which because I rolled the same on both dice.
Both armies get Iron and Rubber from my lands, Oil rom the JCU, and I -think- Uranium from the USSR, for a total of *1.4.

because of that show of force against communism, the JCU has permitted a free supply of two turns of both oil from our great refineries and uranium from our new mines

View user profile
Yes. Call -me- the Aggressor, Mr. "Build 2 armies and declare hostile intentions towards france, troll the Communists and ally with a nation already attacking us".

View user profile
Hokie wrote:
ElaborqteLove wrote:(so i potentially loose 6 lands saying if the USSR and french buy their max. I retained 3 gold from the previous combined with the 4 from this turn; so I have 7 G. I loose 4 to maintain my armies.)

(How the hell is this realistic in WWII era...? Let alone 2010)

First of all we happen to be on MMMAAAARRRRRRSSSSSSS!

seriously dig a big hole beneath The Kaaba. place explosives fucking boom mine shaft collapse. dig it out later. Wait do you not know what the Kabba is?
Obviously you should read up on the muslim faith.
In the fluff of my nation they find a granite stone matching the exact dimensions of the Kaaba and build their colony around it.

View user profile
ElaborqteLove wrote:In the fluff of my nation they find a granite stone matching the exact dimensions of the Kaaba and build their colony around it.
I will ship this stone to the Holy Terran Chantry to preserve it as a religious relic for future generations. It also makes muslim prayer a lot easier, since once it's at the north pole on the Holy Basilica all the muslims have to do is face north instead of getting out their map and compass.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum